The Rainbow Plus Recreation Center is actively involved in the socio-economic development of the Issyk-Kul region through charitable activities and partnerships with local governments. Since the formation of LLC Recreation Center "Raduga", not only the socio-economic situation of the village of Sary-Oi, but also the well-being of the residents of this village has significantly improved.
- In 2004, the Raduga Resort Center built in the Baetovka village a telecom facility and installed digital equipment in it aiming to provide telephone connection to the Sary-Oi village.
- In 2010, the village population was left without drinking water because the water intake pump burned down, for which the village did not have money to repair, financial assistance in the amount of 60,000 soms was provided to repair the pump.
- With Raduga’s support, a road was repaired, and the park and beach area of the Sary-Oi village was civilized: the sand was refined, sunshades were constructed, and trash was removed.
- In 2014, a building was built for a paramedic-midwife station (3,500,000 soms), before that pregnant women, women in labor, parents with children went to other nearby villages for medical care.
- In 2020, 400,000 soms were allocated for the construction of two canopies on the local beach. Sary-Oi.
- Sponsorship is provided in organizing and conducting social and cultural events in the village of Sary-Oi.
YOUTH AND SCHOOLCHILDREN SUPPORT
- Scholarship program. A monthly scholarship from the Raduga RC of 2,000 soms is provided to two students from families in need.
- The Raduga RC trains young people of Sary-Oi in different professions with subsequent employment
- Internships for university and college students in different departments of the Raduga RC.
- Welfare assistance for the Sary-Oi Secondary School; in 2013, TV sets were provided, and in 2014, a modern computer was donated; continued financial assistance is ensured, too.
- Financial support for the village’s sports teams.
THE “HEALTHY TEETH ARE THE FOUNDATION OF HEALTH” CHARITY PROJECT
- The Raduga Resort Center annually hosts in the Healthy Teeth Project. The staff of Sun City Dentistry, one of the best dental clinics in the Kyrgyz Republic, provides free dental health care services to the people of the Issyk-Kul Region.
SUPPORTING LOW-INCOME AND POPULATIONS WITH NEEDS
- Annual targeted financial aid for orphan children, families with many children, WW II and War in Afghanistan veterans, as well as financial aid on holidays: New Year, Nooruz, Victory Day, Elderlies Day, Day for Protection of Children, and others. Welfare assistance for an orphan asylum.
- In 2013, 58 Sharp TV sets were distributed for free among low-income families and families with many children.
- During the 2020 pandemic, 2 oxygen generators were donated to the paramedic and obstetric station in the village Sary-Oi, monetary assistance in the amount of $2,000 was allocated for the treatment of the population from COVID-19 and 100 bags of flour for village residents.
The Raduga Resort Center adheres to the principles of social responsibility and contributes to creating a favorable socio-economic environment in the Issyk-Kul Region. This includes:
- creating jobs for the local population. In the selection process, priority is given to the locals. In summer, about 300 people work in the Raduga RC, and 95 % of them are locals; 70 % of the administrative staff are locals, too.
- supporting local farmers. All the dairy products, vegetables, and fruits are primarily purchased from the villagers.
The Raduga Resort Center advocates the revival of spiritual and traditional values, invests in educating young people, and provides assistance to vulnerable populations and low-income citizens. At the same time, we understand that charity should not produce dependency. When providing support, we plan for long-term partnership and development.